Company: The Whitby Hotel
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an eager Busser to join the
F&B team. A busser serves patrons by setting tables; placing
and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering
to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables,
chairs, and environment.MAIN DUTIES:
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing
tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service
plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation
and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing
damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed;
replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to
patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment
stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be open to working AM/PM shifts, week days, weekends and
holidays EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Commuter benefits
- Holiday staff parties and staff appreciation events
- In house uniform dry cleaning services
- Employee meals while on duty
- Departmental and company-wide incentive programs
Keywords: The Whitby Hotel, New York , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!