Host Cashier Fs
Company: Marriott - Hanover
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This is the job description for the HOST - CASHIER.
Job Title: Host - Cashier
Department: Food & Beverage
Company: Dimension Hospitality
Reports To: F & B Manager, F & B Supervisor
Job Purpose: To greet guests upon entrance to outlet, direct guests
to appropriate seating, and record payments upon guest's completion
1. Schedule dining reservations and arranges parties or special
services for diners.
2. Greet guests, escorts them to tables, provides menus, and adds
or removes place settings as required.
3. Adjust complaints of patrons as directed by supervisor.
4. Assign work tasks and coordinate activities of dining room
personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to
patrons and fairness to servers.
5. Inspect dining room serving stations for neatness and
cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining
room supplies for tables and serving stations. Ensures F&B
menu's are clean and presentable.
6. Notify servers of new tables and notify line cooks of the
arrival of large parties.
7. May train dining room employees. May schedule work hours and
keep time records of dining room workers.
8. May assist in planning menus. May prepare beverages and expedite
9. May total receipts, at end of shift, to verify sales and clear
cash register. May collect payment from customers.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Speak clearly and talk easily with all kinds of people to put
them at ease.
2. Use judgment and reasoning to cope with emergencies, such as
sudden illness, accident, or interrupted service.
3. Perform a variety of activities, changing activities often and
sometimes without notice.
4. Plan and carry out an activity.
5. Plan the work of others.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: None required
Physical Requirements and working conditions: Ability to speak and
hear in English. Close and distance
vision. Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of
manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of
bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Stand for long periods of time
X Walk extended distances
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
X Able to work overtime and irregular hours
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to
add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need
Keywords: Marriott - Hanover, New York , Host Cashier Fs, Hospitality & Tourism , Whippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!