Company: New York City Growth - Highgate Hotels
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
TableOne is a dynamic new partnership from leading hospitality
investment and management company, Highgate, the culinary and
creative expertise of Chef Michael Mina, and the hospitality
leadership of restaurateur Patric Yumul. Built on decades of
innovation, success, and expertise, TableOne is where the brightest
minds of the culinary world are setting the table for truly
memorable hospitality experiences. We bring together renowned
chefs, rising stars, breakthrough mixologists, designers,
innovators, and operators to create distinctive new concepts for
the world's leading hotels.
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco, and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality-forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Dallas, London,
Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.
To operate the restaurant daily with efficiency, respect,
friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience,
awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative. Understanding the
culinary philosophy of the restaurant, attention to detail and
follow through of all restaurant policies. Performs all aspects of
position with efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism,
teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and
initiative. Leads the management staff, ensures that service
standards are on par with all outside accreditation sources:
including but not limited to Zagat, Gayot, Relais & Chateaux, Mobil
5 Star, AAA Five Diamond, Wine Spectator, and Michelin Star
establishment and in keeping with the service foundation and
philosophy established by the company.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- Be responsible for the timely updating of the RecipeXchange
Website and all its content.
- Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and
leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs,
employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality,
cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Provide leadership to create a culture and work environment based
upon respect; providing opportunities for staff to learn, grow and
develop their abilities through training of employees and creating
a positive, productive working environment. Successful
demonstration of this will be evident by employee satisfaction and
retention of those under your supervision.
- Possess a Qualifying Certificate in Food Protection from the
local Department of Health that has jurisdiction over the employing
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines, and training programs for a Mobil Five
- Assume 100% responsibility for the quality of products
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and bring suggestions for
- Document all recipes in a standard kitchen format and share with
- Perform inventory and purchasing responsibilities daily.
- Work with the Corporate Chef and Human Resources Director in
creating and sustaining an internship program that embraces
diversity, education, and discipline.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking,
and serving standards.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of
managerial and professional development.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of food
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and
schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and
condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the
restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee
performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and
together with the Human Resources Director administer prompt, fair
and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of
company policies, rules, and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Know and comply consistently with kitchen rules, policies, and
- Assist in creating a dynamic menu for Main Dining Room and
Private Rooms that evolves and changes on a regular basis.
- Supervise the kitchen during prep and service periods.
- Expedite service: canap-- through mignardises.
- Schedule labor as required by business activity while ensuring
that all positions are staffed when needed while maintaining labor
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values, and mission of Tableone Hospitality/ Highgate.
- Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays
consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant
- Collaborates with team to create a culture and restaurant work
environment based upon respect; fosters opportunities for team to
learn, grow and develop their abilities.
- Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
Keywords: New York City Growth - Highgate Hotels, New York , Executive Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!