CALLING ALL HOTEL OR INN MANAGERS
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking an experienced, highly
motivated Manager for an independently owned, established boutique
hotel located on the Finger Lakes. This hotel has consistently been
a favorite of the guests visiting the area.As Manager you will work
with the team to provide exceptional guest service, continually
exceeding the highest possible standards whilst overseeing the
smooth running of the inn's operations ensuring objectives are met
and always maintained through maximizing occupancy, revenue, and
maintaining and building on the reputation of the hotel.As Manager
you must be a real team player, whilst being able to adapt and take
charge in a variety of situations. You will have the highest
attention to detail, whilst maximizing all sales opportunities for
new and existing guests and training your team to deliver the
same.Duties and responsibilities may include the following: Assist
in preparation of budget
- Assist in marketing plan
- Assist in expansion plans
- Close and settle each days transactions /daily report
- Apprise owner in timely fashion of day-to-day operations.
- Set up & breakdown breakfast
- Check in / Check out guests.
- Review and answer hotel e-mails.
- Review and update reservations.
- Review and reply to online reviews by guests.
- Revenue Management
- Inspect rooms
- Coordinate with vendors
- Schedule all support staff according to occupancy
- Accounting duties
- Facility Management/Landscapers/Public areas etc.Requirements:
- Experience with budgeting
- Must have resort experience
- Experience reading and understanding P&Ls
- Experienced marketer
- Experienced at developing expansion plans
- 3-5 years management experience
- Excellent communicator
- Amazing organizational skills and ability to work under
pressure. This is an amazing opportunity in the Finger Lakes Region
of New York!All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, New York , CALLING ALL HOTEL OR INN MANAGERS, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!