Chef De Cuisine
Company: World Spa
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Chef De Cuisine
WORLD SPA is a Brand New Spa & Restaurant concept in Brooklyn, NY.
We are seeking talented, dedicated, and enthusiastic team members
to become part of the Grand Opening of New York City's premiere,
largest, and most diverse Spa Destination in a class by itself
located in the heart of Brooklyn. This is a great opportunity to
become a part of a one-of-a-kind project with a culture that will
enable you to grow and make a difference. If you are passionate
about what you do, hungry for success, growth and the ability to
make an impact, apply today!
The Chef de Cuisine is responsible for supporting the Executive
Chef in managing the daily operation of the World Spa Lounge
Kitchen. Responsibility includes overseeing production and staff
management including hot line, cold line, pastry, second shift,
dish, expo, LinkedIn, and software administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- --- Managing the sous chefs and pastry chefs guiding their
oversight of the kitchen staff with a primary focus on selection,
training, and supervising of daily work assignments.
- --- Act as a coach and mentor; manage performance by setting
objectives, delivering performance reviews, providing ongoing
performance feedback, and administering corrective action when
- --- Monitor and train all staff in proper sanitation procedures.
Ensure that all employees are in assigned uniforms and serve safe
- --- Oversee daily production from each kitchen department to
ensure proper presentation and preparation to event guidelines.
- --- Conduct regular department walk-throughs and random food
- --- Establish proper portion sizes and controls to ensure proper
amounts are being prepared for events.
- --- Oversee the creation of standard operating photos, recipes
and descriptions for all cooks.
- --- Oversee the integrity of the kitchen module of
- --- Attends events in the field as necessary.
- --- Oversee the culinary aspects of tastings, making appearances
- --- Review event orders with Field Chefs to give thorough
explanations of methods and presentation.
- --- Cook in any kitchen department as needed, taste products that
are produced to ensure quality and consistency.
- --- Assist the Executive Chef in presenting new menu items and
relevant culinary information to the sales team, culinary staff,
and other company properties on an ongoing basis.
- --- Participate in bi-weekly production meetings to confirm all
kitchen details with sales and operations staff, making
arrangements to obtain information missed if not in attendance.
Keywords: World Spa, New York , Chef De Cuisine, Hospitality & Tourism , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!