Restaurant Line Cook - Hiring Immediately!
Company: Milu Park Ave S
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Line Cook $20-25/hr Job Details About Milu: Benefits:
- Option for a raise after 90 days!
- A friendly, positive, and professional work environment, with a
welcoming and supportive team
- A great learning environment with direct interactions with the
- Staff meals
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
Founded by Chef Connie Chung, former Director of Culinary Projects
at Eleven Madison Park (Three Michelin Stars, in The World's 50
Best Restaurants in 2017), Milu is a lively hub for friends,
family, and neighbors who share a passion for Chinese cuisine. Milu
was born of an enthusiastic exploration of Chinese regional
cuisines and a desire to share the flavors we came to love. Our
menu is personal, reflecting memories of childhood, travel, and
beloved family recipes. Refined by our many years in fine dining
and hospitality, Milu is a collective return to the comforting
dishes we love to make, eat, and share. We have taken all of our
knowledge and experience in fine dining and applied it to Chinese
flavors to produce consistently high-quality food at a mid to high
volume. We are also a growing restaurant. While we currently have
one location, we have serious plans for expansion within the year.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who want to join a
restaurant in the early years and grow with the company.
Required Years of Experience:
- 1 year
- You will be responsible for executing all menu items in a
high-volume, casual restaurant environment. You will do prep work
and work the line, sometimes alone and more frequently with a
companion. You will occasionally run food to tables and bus
- Open and close the line
- Confidently operate job-related instruments and tools such as
convection oven, deep fat fryer, combi oven, etc.
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Make delicious and beautiful food within ticket time goals
- Prepare and portion prep items for efficient line work
- Maintain a clean kitchen environment
- Desire to be part of a team that works hard and wants to do
things the right way
- Possess basic knife skills and general kitchen skills
- Ability to follow a recipe
- Have relevant kitchen experience and a willingness to
- Availability on weekends and evenings and overall schedule
Keywords: Milu Park Ave S, New York , Restaurant Line Cook - Hiring Immediately!, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!