Prep Cook - Hiring Immediately
Company: ThinkFood Group at The Ritz-Carlton
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
ThinkFood Group at The Ritz-Carlton Prep Cook starting at $17/hr
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Pay with industry-leading benefits
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and even insurance for
- 50% off food at any of our restaurants
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, Dynamic, Innovative atmosphere
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement opportunities
Jos-- Andr--s restaurants have always been centered around our
original mission, Change the World through the Power of Food! From
fast-casual to fine dining and everything in between, TFG'ers know
they all play a critical role in the overall success of our
What we would like from you:
- Leverage knife skills, experience, and technique to confidently
prep and run a station during busy service.
- Seamlessly work with an energetic and positive kitchen team to
prepare and reproduce menu items, which will exceed our guest's
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery by embracing an
active and innovative approach to expanding your knowledge of food
- Understand all ingredients as they pertain to each recipe and
preparation of each authentic menu item
Skills & Conditions:
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Thorough knowledge of menu items and service procedures.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment and
work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated, and be
- This position will spend 100% of the time standing or
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8
hours in length.
- Must be able to exert a well-paced ability to maneuver between
functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing
- May be required to lift trays of food or food items weighing up
to 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking,
repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing
ability, and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with guests, supervisors, and other employees.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary
Who we are: ThinkFoodGroup restaurants span across America
including Miami, LA, Las Vegas, Chicago, Orlando, New York, and of
course Washington, DC. Since 1993, our restaurants reflect the
authentic roots of each concept and showcase Jos--'s passion for
telling the stories of a culture through food. Apply now and join
JOS-- ANDR--S and his industry-leading ThinkFoodGroup Team.
Keywords: ThinkFood Group at The Ritz-Carlton, New York , Prep Cook - Hiring Immediately, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!