Retail Inventory Manager
Company: Simply Pure Trenton NJ
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Retail Inventory Manager, you will perform detailed
receiving, auditing, replenishing and destruction procedures as
outlined by company policy and state regulation. In addition, the
Retail Inventory Manager will maintain the physical organization of
all product in a manner that will provide optimal efficiency and
accountability within the dispensary.
- Accurately and efficiently receive all inbound product
- Enter all incoming product into Compliance and ERP
- Physically move product to locations throughout the facility,
including the vault, back room, and sales floor.
- Maintain optimal organization and cleanliness of all inventory
processing and storage areas.
- Perform and reconcile inventory cycle counts.
- Perform and reconcile various inventory and compliance related
- Ensure sales floor is consistently replenished and properly
- Fulfills online pick-up and delivery orders in a timely and
- Prepare for and participate in all periodic physical inventory
audits, as scheduled by the company.
- Provide efficient written and verbal communication of inventory
issues to management and the store team in a timely
- Utilize several software packages.
- Consistently remains compliant with all legal and/or company
regulations for the industry.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work
independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity,
including dealing with confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Must pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company
regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved to receive an Agent badge
- Physical demands - May be required to stand and/or walk for
extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance
up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).Desired Skills
- Inventory management experience in a retail
- Cannabis industry experience in a retail environment
- An understanding of the cannabis rules and regulations; a
pursuit to further your understanding and knowledge of the industry
and the laws
About Simply Pure Trenton NJSimply Pure Trenton NJ is an adult-use
cannabis dispensary coming soon to Ewing Township, NJ. -
Equal opportunity employerSimply Pure Trenton NJ is an Equal
Keywords: Simply Pure Trenton NJ, New York , Retail Inventory Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Sewaren, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!