Bartenders - Staten Island, NY
Company: Alamo Drafthouse Phoenix
Location: Staten Island
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Alamo Bar Crew are masters of mixology, delighting guests with craft cocktails, freshly poured draft beer (local and craft heavy), shakes, sodas, and any other beverage ordered in the theater while keeping safety as their primary focus. They are fantastic multi-taskers, able to work in fast-paced and hectic environments while keeping a maniacal eye on detail and quality.
As individual contributors who understand the importance of teamwork, our Bar Crew teammates put their best work forward every day while understanding and serving their role within the greater team to give our guests an awesome beverage experience.
To Ensure EVERY Guest and Teammate Has An AWESOME Experience And Is EXCITED To Come Back
OUR CORE VALUES
DO THE RIGHT THING
We strive to be a force of good in our company, in our industry and in the world. We stand up for our beliefs even when it is hard. We start from a place of kindness.
We value what is unique about each other and celebrate our differences. We treat each other with respect, support each other's passions, and help each other grow. We welcome healthy debate but don't tolerate intolerance. We take this commitment outside our 4 walls, creating neighborhood theaters that are deeply tied to the local community.
Like the crew of the Starship Enterprise, we seek out new experiences and pursue innovation in all of our work. We take risks and chart new territory. We learn from our mistakes and continuously improve.
GIVE A SH!T
We are passionate about creating awesome experiences. We obsess over every detail and take pride in our work because we know it makes all the difference to our guests and our teammates. Our pursuit of excellence drives us to do our best.
Core Role Responsibilities
* Uphold standards of behavior as defined by the company Core Values, Code of Conduct and Operational Guidelines
* Maintains the highest safety standards and follows all protocols to keep our teams and guests healthy - is knowledgeable about all Alamo policies and procedures
* Fields, organizes, and prepares guest drink tickets based on approved operational processes - focused on safety, quality, accuracy and efficiency
* Utilizes tools - jiggers, measurers, spoons, shakers, and any other tool required by Alamo bar operation's protocols for ALL preparations
* Communicates needs, concerns, and other points of importance with teammates and managers regularly
* Cleans, preps, organizes and maintains bar areas as needed and assigned
* Supports the delivery of food and beverage orders as business dictates
* Experience in high volume food production environment preferred but not required
* Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment
* Must be able to execute light lifting, up to 30 lbs
* Must be able to stand in one place for extended periods
* Schedule flexibility - early mornings, late nights, weekends, holidays
* Comfortable with wearing a cloth or face-covering at all times
* Ability to move with caution and operate in a dimly lit/sometimes loud environment
* Active alcohol certification with the applicable state agency
* Active food handlers certification with the applicable state agency
* Being a cinephile is a plus!
What We Offer
* $17-$22 an hour
* Weekly paychecks
* Direct deposit / pay cards are available
* A fun workplace where you can be yourself and do awesome work!
* Flexible scheduling
* Free movies & food
* Paid time off
* Paid sick leave in accordance with state/local law
* Medical, dental, vision
* FSA and/or HSA
* Voluntary benefits are available for all full-time teammates
Keywords: Alamo Drafthouse Phoenix, New York , Bartenders - Staten Island, NY, Hospitality & Tourism , Staten Island, New York
here to apply!