Housekeeping Associate - NE
Company: Life Care Services
Location: Florham Park
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Exciting New Senior Living Community (Independent Living, Assisted
Living and Memory Care) Now Open! The housekeeping associate is a
key member of the Plant Operations department. The candidate is
responsible for performing housekeeping and laundry functions in
order to maintain an attractive, clean, and comfortable environment
to meet the needs of the residents.
The housekeeping associate will report to the Director of Plant
Operations and uphold the community's mission, philosophy, values
and the Company's vision, principles and Hospitality Promises to
residents, families, and all visitors.
Our community celebrates success with all associates - and we value
a team approach to help promote the growth of our new community.
The Delaney at The Green embraces a culture of hospitality - and
every decision we make is centered around making a positive
experience in the lives of our residents and associates. To that
end, all employees are expected as a condition of employment to
practice Hospitality Promises--- in all interactions with
residents, fellow associates and guests: greeting warmly, by name
and with a smile - treating everyone with courteous respect -
anticipate needs and act accordingly - listen and respond
enthusiastically in a timely manner - hold ourselves and one
another accountable - make others feel important - embrace and
value our differences - maintain high levels of professionalism,
both in conduct and appearance - pay attention to details.
Together we can create a special and caring community for our
residents so that they may continue to live their best life in a
contemporary and sophisticated home. We are excited to hear from
you and learn about your interest to serve and enhance the lives of
We are #1 - JD Power Best in Customer Satisfaction with Independent
Senior Living Communities - 4 Years in a Row!!! The Delaney at The
Green is managed by Life Care Services, an LCS Company.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities:
- Clean resident apartments as needed and especially when
- Clean offices and general common areas which may include
meeting rooms, hallways, concierge area and laundry rooms.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms and stock items such as paper
supplies and soap dispensers.
- Clean and mop stairways as necessary as well as upkeep of the
washing community windows as needed.
- Clean and sanitize employee break room, which includes
defrosting and wiping down the refrigerator.
- Maintain all housekeeping equipment and supplies in proper
- Perform a 30-to-60-day deep cleaning schedule as needed and
Here are a few of the qualifications we need you to have:
- 6 months to 1 year experience in senior living required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to multi-task, balance individual responsibilities, and
respond promptly to resident and visitor needs.
- Knowledgeable and observant of infection control
- Observant of all community safety policies and procedures.
- Willingness to be available for any/all emergencies regarding
- Observant of safety hazards and emergency situations and
reports to the director of plant operations in a swift and timely
Many roles in the community may require that we ask about your
vaccination status. This could include MMR, chicken pox, hepatitis,
If you're an enthusiastic, compassionate, caring professional who
is passionate about hospitality and senior engagement - please
apply, we'd love to get to know you!
Starting at $17/hour
See why "Experience with LCS is Everything"-Link to Video:
Keywords: Life Care Services, New York , Housekeeping Associate - NE, Hospitality & Tourism , Florham Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!