Executive Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Company: Northbound Executive Search
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Accounting & Finance, Perm Northbound Executive Search is
seeking experienced recruiters with a track record of success to
join our Accounting & Finance Perm team! Specifically, we are
looking for high performing professionals that are genuinely
motivated by exceeding our client's expectations and being rewarded
for their success. Who We are: Based in the New York Metro area,
Northbound Executive Search partner with best-in-class
organizations in hiring the best talent for their teams. We believe
that it takes the best to attract the best and we are proud to say
Northbound is represented by the best in the business. Experience,
professionalism and integrity are the hallmarks of our company - we
pride ourselves on setting the bar higher along with the quality of
our work and the commitment we make to each other and our clients.
- Recognized as the premium provider in the functions and
industries we serve (private equity, hedge funds, asset management,
technology, entertainment, media, law, and more).
- Work with a growing team of professionals that are highly
motivated to succeed.
- Collaborate with and learn from passionate colleagues who are
recognized for being the best at what they do.
- Promote a dynamic, exciting, open, collegiate and warm culture
where individuals are recognized for their accomplishments and
commitment, allowing them to thrive in a professional environment.
Here's what your day could look like as an Executive Recruiter:
- You will source, build and pipeline candidates for open
positions at highly sought-after firms, primarily within the NY
- You will conduct interviews with candidates and build a deep
understanding of their background and interests while forming a
strong professional connection with them.
- You will work closely with top tier candidates, representing
them professionally and respectfully throughout the recruitment
- You will present offers and partner with your Northbound
colleagues and clients to successfully onboard candidates at their
- You will operate strategically with a strong customer service
orientation in order to effectively source and match your
candidates to our client's needs.
- You will prospect, target and build a book of clients,
providing both top talent and market insight acting as an expert in
the field. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing
- A strong will to win, a highly competitive mindset and a
willingness desire to work hard.
- Workflow management skills - ability to effectively utilize CRM
systems and databases.
- Customer centric orientation, positive attitude, strong
financial motivation, flexible mindset and desire to have fun. We
- Collegiate, professional environment with the opportunity for
- Competitive compensation package with potential for lucrative
- Comprehensive benefits package (M/D/V), 401K, vacation, and
- Seasonal outings, Summer Fridays, holiday outings and more---
Compensation: Open Job ID: 8478 Apply First Name
Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF. Max file size 10MB Upload
--- U.S. Citizen or have proof of legal authorization to work in
--- How did you hear about us?
If you were Referred, who referred you?
If you chose Other above, please describe.
2020 Northbound Executive Search, LTD. All rights reserved. Privacy
Keywords: Northbound Executive Search, New York , Executive Recruiter, Accounting & Finance, Human Resources , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!