ASAP START - Entry-Level Recruiter
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Meet Recruitment is seeking to hire graduates/entry level
Recruiters to join our growing business! Meet specializes in the
life sciences space while staffing candidates to world renowned
companies. Recruiters will have the opportunity to learn how to
manage the recruitment process from start to finish while enjoying
uncapped commission and exciting incentives!About Meet
Recruitment:Meet is a global, Life Sciences focused recruitment
company founded in London in 2009, with offices now in New York
City, San Francisco, Berlin, and San Diego. Our client's range
across the top Medical Device companies, to Pharma, Biotech and
Contract Research Organizations (CROs) as well. Meet offers an
extensive training program to offer recruiters the tools and
support they need to be successful. What sets Meet apart from other
recruitment agencies is our family-like culture. Rather than focus
on unrealistic targets and billings, our company has real values
when it comes to treating our employees better than anyone in the
industry, we did just win the gold medal for Investment in
People!Meets core values include: Positivity, Integrity,
Creativity, Success and Quality.What is Meet looking for within
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while
- Open mind with a positive attitude.
- Strong interest in starting a career in sales and feels that
they would flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to naturally network and engage with people from
- Ability to be resilient and have a strong work ethic.Day to day
responsibilities of a Meet Recruiter:
- Proactively source candidates by utilizing job adverts,
LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals, and cold calling.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and liaise with multiple
hiring managers to fulfil their staffing needs.
- Manage the recruitment process with the candidates in your
pipeline while delivering a top-notch experience from the first
screen to post-placement.
- Act as a representative of Meet and our global clients in order
to attract and maintain top talent in the industry.
- Become an expert in the life sciences space while matching
relevant candidates to active positions.
- Perform tasks as assigned by the manager.Benefits of working at
- Competitive base salary and an uncapped commission.
- Provided with a thorough training process and tools to succeed
as a recruiter even with little to non, previous sales/recruitment
- Fantastic incentives in which the company covers all expenses
including monthly lunches to 5 star restaurants, company vacations,
and days out to music festivals.
- The opportunity to be apart of a young, energetic, motivated
team that will offer support throughout your career.
- Excellent PTO package which includes the week off between
Christmas and New Years along with your birthday off!How to
apply:Sounds like the role for you and are interested in taking
next steps? Apply now!E- email@example.com
Keywords: Meet, New York , ASAP START - Entry-Level Recruiter, Human Resources , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!