Head of Human Resources
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
An ADP Client is currently seeking HR Manager to join the team in
About the Role:
We are seeking a skilled, highly motivated and driven human
resources manager to Join our organization. The ideal candidate
will have prior experience in Human Resources, with a thorough
understanding of HR policy and procedures. The bulk of the role
will involve employee relations, benefits administration,
compensation, rewards, and conflict resolution, but there is great
opportunity for developing, refining systems, building out new
processes and procedures to help grow our organization and reach
its full potential. We are eager to find an Human resources manager
who easily connects with people, has a detail-oriented and adaptive
mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the
organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it
relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention,
and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff
when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues
arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in
delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations,
investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal
standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include
recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants,
particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles;
collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and
competencies required for openings.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and
conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including
compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing
applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting
investigations, and maintaining records
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures,
using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that
provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and
proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the
organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Employee relation management; Informing employees about any
changes to the benefits structure.o Ensuring employees know what
benefits are offered by the company.
o Assisting employees with the enrollment process for savings and
o Answering any questions employees have about their benefits.
o Informing employees about any changes to the benefits
- Ensuring the company's benefits and leave-of-absence policies
comply with the law.
- Keeping up-to-date records of each employee's benefits
- Calculating what the cost to company is for each benefit
- Performs other duties as assigned.Our ideal candidate:
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration,
or related field required.
- A minimum of three or more (3+) years of human resource
management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- CEBS, CMS, or GBA certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the
organizations HRIS and talent management systems.What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience.
- 100% employer paid benefits (Medical, Dental, vision, Life,
Ling-term/Short-term), Commuter benefits, 401k with 7% match,
Employee education reimbursement, PTO, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay.To
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Confidential, New York , Head of Human Resources, Human Resources , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!