HR Graduate Internship
Location: New York
Posted on: January 13, 2018
Golin is an integrated agency with PR, digital and content at its core. With 50 offices around the world and 60 years of experience, Golin---s purpose is to create change through relevant, brave work worthy of awe and action. ---Go All In--- is the agency---s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In. In everything we do. We believe we have the power to inspire real results and we work tirelessly every day to do just that. Because we know that you can---t half ass your way to greatness, we only work with the brightest and the best.
We---re committed to Go All In for our people. Which is why we don---t just look for the dreamers, but we find the people who can make their dreams a reality. People at Golin are Courageously Happy, and they are empowered to pursue the adventures that they always wished they could do, but haven---t been able to. It may be clich-- to say, but we actually do live by the mantra of ---work hard, play hard,--- with our Life Time vacation plan (take the time off when you need it), enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly Life Time stipend for the gym or hobbies.
We are adding to our human resources team. This critical role will support the East Coast HR team to insure that we are identifying the best talent and providing the best candidate experience to insure that Golin is an employer of choice.
As the Human Resource Intern, you will be supporting the Associate Director of Talent Acquisition and the Director of Human Resources in New York supporting the East Coast Offices. In this role, you will often be the first voice of Golin to candidates. We are looking for a driven, dynamic, organized and collaborative coordinator who wants to learn and grow in the recruiting and HR space.
What You---ll Do:
- Work closely with US recruiters to insure a best-in-class candidate experience. This includes scheduling interviews, prepping candidates and helping with collecting feedback from hiring teams.
- Dig deep into social tools to identify potential candidates for open positions across the East Coast
- Conduct initial candidate reach out to gauge interest and then present to Acquisition Directors for continued conversation
- Post open positions to Golin social media networks including LinkedIn, golin.com, Glassdoor, etc.
- Assist in the development of position descriptions
- Develop, run and update recruiting reports insuring that we have up to date intel on candidates and open positions
- Lead the maintenance and organization of our applicant tracking system to insure compliance. This will include quarterly applicant flow log upkeep.
- Support HR director on new hire paperwork and compliance
- Provide onboarding support of new hires
- College degree in communications, human resources, or a similar discipline
- Adept at Excel and other software programs
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Keywords: GolinHarris, New York, HR Graduate Internship, Human Resources, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!