Company: Apex Therapeutic Services
Location: Great Neck
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Job DescriptionAPEX THERAPEUTIC SERVICES is looking for an in-house HEALTHCARE RECRUITER/COORDINATOR, preferably with experience sourcing and recruiting healthcare professionals placed in a school setting (Department of Education public/charter schools) and home health care setting (Medicare Part B). Previous experience as a healthcare recruiter from a reputable staffing firm, and with the knowledge and experience in full-cycle recruitment of medical and allied healthcare professionals is also preferred.This is for a full-time position, and we are prepared to offer an attractive salary and benefits package to the right candidate. A combination of recruiting, coordination, account development and management skills are requisite.Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle healthcare recruiting including sourcing, screening, qualifying, scheduling interviews, rate negotiations, client submissions, closing, placement and onboarding.
- Develop and manage a pool of healthcare service providers, assign, and place in suitable client facilities/settings.
- Coordinate and maintain levels of communication with key client staff and stakeholders.
- Maintain records and keep healthcare provider credentials up-to-date; including data entry, database management, and data upkeep.
- Build and strengthen relationships with clients, current healthcare providers, and with new prospective candidates.
- Work collaboratively and interface with other departments to match sourced candidates with other open positions.Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Knowledge of Department of Education (DOE) processes and systems (PETS and SESIS) preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Medicare Part B, and working with managed care companies and home health care agencies preferred.
- Solid experience in full-cycle healthcare recruitment required.
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and positive team-oriented attitude.
- Computer literate and MS Office proficient; including data collection software packages, local area networks, and the internet.
- Proficient with utilizing and navigating job boards and social media platforms.
- Excellent work ethic, focused, and with a strong attention to detail.Tact Offers:
- An attractive salary and benefits package commensurate to qualifications and experience.
- Training and opportunities for personal and professional growth.Company DescriptionAPEX THERAPEUTIC SERVICES, headquartered in Great Neck, NY provides premier healthcare consulting and talent solutions. Apex is the firm of choice in providing temporary, per diem, permanent, and contract services for skilled medical and allied healthcare professionals in a variety of settings such as in DOE public/charter schools throughout New York City and independent schools in Long Island, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient clinics, and in home health care. Apex currently provides services in New York, Florida, Texas, New Jersey and Connecticut areas.
Keywords: Apex Therapeutic Services, New York, HEALTHCARE RECRUITER/COORDINATOR, Human Resources, Great Neck, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!