Company: Signature Bank
Location: New York
Posted on: March 12, 2018
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
Payroll Specialist - Midtown Manhattan
In this position, you will process payroll and monitor the time and attendance system for Signature Bank and its subsidiaries. If you are a dynamic team player with a keen eye for details and accuracy, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Signature Bank is in the process of transitioning from ADP Workforce Now to Workday Payroll. This position will have a key supporting role in the operation of Workday Payroll during and after implementation.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Accurately process multi-company and multi-state bi-weekly company payroll for 1,300+ employee including special payrolls such as bonuses, stock awards and salary increases
* Review and input all changes such as new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.
* Create employee files, and ensure all employment documents are received. Update and maintain company intranet directory with new hires, terminations, department transfers, location changes, etc.
* Process all garnishments, tax levies, and support orders; complete verifications of employment
* Monitor and track attendance system for accuracy and compliance (i.e. missed punches, missing approvals, etc.); provide updates and inform management of any unresolved issues
* Respond to employee and manager inquiries regarding general payroll policies, time and attendance; promptly resolve issues, reset passwords to HR Portal and troubleshoot as needed
* Work with Benefits Team to ensure proper coding for FMLA, Disability, Leaves, etc
* Provide payroll statistics for reconciliation, general ledger entries and system implementations as needed
* 2+ years of payroll experience required; experience with midsize to large companies strongly preferred
* Financial, accounting, or banking experience a plus
* Experience with Payroll, HRIS, and Timekeeping systems (Workday, ADP Workforce Now, ADP Enterprise eTime, Workday Time, etc.); Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel required
* Demonstrated knowledge of payroll rules, regulations and compliance with wage and hour laws (FLSA, DOL, etc.)
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written; client service oriented with good interpersonal skills
* Excellent attention to detail required; must be organized with ability to manage competing priorities
* Flexible with a positive can-do attitude
* Self-starter who is able to multi-task, work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision
* High School Diploma or GED required; CPP Certification a plus (Certified Payroll Professional)
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please
Keywords: Signature Bank, New York, Payroll Specialist, Human Resources, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!