Sr. Technology Recruiter
Location: New York
Posted on: October 13, 2019
ADP RPO is hiring a Recruiting CRM (Sr. Technology Recruiter) to
support Bank of America. Strong relationships is the foundation of
our success. The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is responsible
for developing a partnership with our client accounts by working
directly with the client staffing team, hiring managers (Manager or
Director level), or account team to develop and enhance strategies
to ensure successful delivery of staffing services. Individuals
must be highly consultative, have the ability to perform a variety
of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a
commitment to our peers and clients. The Recruiting CRM is
responsible for managing the recruitment efforts and hiring process
for complex accounts and positions requiring he/she to lead the
intake process with hiring managers, develop sourcing strategies
and develop relationships with client contacts on a regular basis.
The primary focus of the roles is to identify and select top level
candidates for key openings within the assigned client(s). The role
is responsible for building and managing relationships within
assigned operating unit in order to fully understand the needs of
the client. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited
to the following: phone interviewing, offer negotiation, education,
training, and managing of administrative resources to support the
account.?We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service
Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts,
Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.?RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management which includes
candidate screening, as well as database management (consistently
reviewing and assessing pipeline for each requisition and
dispositioning candidates accordingly).
- Manage profitability of Account via development of
comprehensive, effective and innovative sourcing and selection
strategies in order to efficiently attain top level
- Consistently consult and collaborate with hiring managers
regarding expectations, challenges and strategies.
- Develop process improvements, implement solutions and share
best practices with account team members and client partners.
- Lead weekly meetings with hiring managers and account teams to
discuss and assess candidate and requisition status and health.
Internet research and job posting responsibility and pipeline
- Perform and/or manage passive recruiting through RMS resources
as necessary to attract top level candidates.
- Consult regarding phone interviewing strategies and analysis of
completed interviews, including behavioral interviews, of potential
candidates to select top level candidates for clients.
- Accurately forecast and request transitional hours in a timely
manner; leverage resources to maximize productivity and pipeline
- Review candidate profile, experience and telephone interview
responses and decide final disposition of candidate (i.e.. eligible
for hire, not eligible for hire, second round interview eligible,
or transfer to another requisition because of skill set match)
- Furthermore, sell identified and selected candidates to client
hiring managers, as well as advise top level candidates on a
client's opportunity including culture fit, knowledge gaps and
- If applicable, negotiate and present compensation packages to
candidate for acceptance.
- Metric analysis, interview guide development, SLA adherence and
- Interpret and analyze data and present back to client and
account manager so that enhancements can be made to the hiring
process such as revisions of behavioral based interview guides, job
descriptions, compensation packages, and success indicators.
- Development and delivery of presentations to client human
resource partners and hiring managers.
- Provides back up to Account Manager in areas of reporting,
coaching, mentoring and sharing of best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 4+ years' experience with a thorough understanding of
recruitment practices. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be
given to candidates who have the following:
- Demonstrated professional growth within HR, Staffing and/or
Talent Acquisition Skills and Abilities.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement strategic
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the
organization both internally and externally
- Technical - Business Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities within tight
deadlines and high client expectations
- Client Focus/Service Orientation
- Communication Skills - written and verbal, coupled with
- People Management- embraces the concept of managing up and
- Manages expectations across all levels of the organization and
communicates appropriately both internally and externally.
- ATS System - ability to report and leverage the ATS and
manipulate data to share a story internally and externally. We're
designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're
working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies'
by FORTUNE? Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the
'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000
organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter,
embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing
for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how
great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of
opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, New York , Sr. Technology Recruiter, Human Resources , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!