Manager of Sales Recruiting
Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Description:Sotheby?s International Realty, Inc. is searching
for an experienced Manager of Sales Recruiting for our Eastern
Region and Houston markets.? This position will work from our
Manhattan, New York office.
This role will partner closely with Sotheby?s International Realty,
Inc.?s (SIR) brokerage managers and marketing and digital teams to
ensure our brand and messaging is compelling and consistent to
attract and retain sales agents. Additionally, this role will
assist with various components of the agent recruitment
- Responsible for partnering with marketing to create and
maintain the most concise and compelling version of SIR?s value
proposition, and presenting/communicating to the SIR team and
potential recruits as deemed necessary by SIR management
- Be the resource for managers with regards to various recruiting
and retention concerns, including:
- What recruiting approaches/offerings our managers are finding
to be successful in our various markets (understanding what was
offered to our most recent recruiting ?wins?)
- What recruiting approaches/offerings our competitors are using
to recruit our agents in our various markets (understanding what
was offered to our most recent retention ?losses?)
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Q&As to address
current national recruiting / retention challenges such as:
- Create and lead a comprehensive agent recruitment drip campaign
to promote SIR?s culture, environment, brand value and local and
- Create pre-packaged agent facing recruitment materials for
different agent levels and establish a consistent regional process
for disseminating them.
- Create and execute ?What?s it like to be an SIR Agent?
- Gather agent success stories
- Create written and video testimonials and case studies
- Spotlight various agent business partners and resources such as
brokerage managers, office team members and marketing tools
- Partner with brokerage managers, corporate marketing, PR and
brokerage office marketing in creating and executing a regional
agent re-recruiting/retention program designed to help keep agents
engaged and excited about the brand and its resources.? Help
generate brand excitement among the agents by focusing on company
successes, tools, value proposition and competitive advantage.?
Include local statistics and trends.
- Conduct competitive analysis by market.? Track and communicate
trends in real estate, luxury goods and services and social media.?
Asses and report on competitors? advertising content and campaigns.
Propose innovative solutions that will improve the company?s
- Assemble talking points to assist managers on various topics
such as SIR?s value proposition, competing for listings, etc.
- Assist brokerage managers in identifying target recruits via
various internal and external resources such as local MLS, Real
Trends, LinkedIn, competitors? websites, etc.
- Create and manage a regional agent candidate tracking
- When needed, assist brokerage managers with calling and/or
meeting with targeted agents at their direction and at various
stages of the recruitment process (i.e., initial, second, third
- Attend company recruitment meetings to provide updates.
- When needed, attend networking, industry, diversity, academic
events to help identify potential agents.?
- Confident ambassador to our Brand
- Must be flexible, adaptable in a growing environment and
various social settings
- Strong and professional writing and verbal skills
- LinkedIn and other Social Media Platform Experience
- Strong Photography and Videography knowledge
- Strong data analytics skills; be able to leverage and interpret
- Travel as needed
- Strong Training Skills
- Digital/Social media technology and communication savvy
- Strong in MS Office and related presentation software and
tools; experience in InDesign is a plus
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Bachelor?s degree in general business, sales, marketing or
- Prior real estate operations and or agent relations and
- Prior real estate sales experience is a plus
Keywords: Realogy, New York , Manager of Sales Recruiting, Human Resources , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!