Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources
Company: Related Companies
Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2019
OverviewRelated Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle
company defined by innovation and the most prominent
privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over
40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified
industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of
development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and
sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and
major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco,
South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a
team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in
assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson
Yards neighborhood on Manhattan?s West Side, The Grand and Related
Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was
recently named to Fast Company Magazine?s list of the 50 Most
Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about
Related, please visit www.related.com. Responsibilities Our
Recruiting Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters in a
fast-paced high volume recruiting organization. The RC is an
integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building
candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their
first impression. This candidate will be an organizational guru,
work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates,
possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears
at a moment?s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a
great organization of talented individuals Responsibilities
- Manage scheduling interviews and communicate all interview
logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensure a positive candidate
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR
related questions (i.e. benefits, pay schedule, etc.).
- Be comfortable with the data; running reports (some ad-hoc)
will be at least a weekly task.
- Help coordinate and attend recruiting and networking events,
job fairs, etc.
- Manage job posts and candidate stages in our Applicant Tracking
System (iCims) and externally to various career sites and job
- Manage new hire process by drafting offer letters, connecting
with references, and reviewing all background check reports.
- I9 verification and entering and submitting initial onboarding
- Keep recruiting team and hiring managers on-point with your
- Travel planning for candidates, as well as team members.
- Capture and submit expenses in the company's expense reporting
- Submit and allocate monthly invoices.
- Order promotional items as needed for job fairs and
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- BA/BS and at least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in
Talent Acquisition or HR.Benefits and Features:
- Discounted Equinox membership
- Tuition reimbursement #APCS2 #GLCS2 #LICS2 #CB #CB2Related is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Related Companies, New York , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources, Human Resources , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!