IT Project Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
View all jobs IT Project Manager Columbia, Maryland --
Information Technology IT Project ManagerThe Information Technology
Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage one information
technology (IT) project and will serve as a liaison between the
business and technical aspects of assigned projects in an agile
environment supporting our government contract throughout the
software development life cycle. The Project Manager will be
working with and overseeing the project to include Project
Managers, Analysts, Developers and other technical team
- Work with project leadership and stakeholders to analyze the
data collected during the project lifecycle to identify
shortcomings and opportunities for improvements.
- Defines project scope, objectives, and product vision.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, and status
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and
implementation of assigned projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through final
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for
unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end
users, technical/feature team, and stakeholders.
- Conduct product meetings and responsible for project tracking
- Ensures adherence to quality standards.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned
projects including project objectives, technologies, systems,
information specifications, timelines, and staffing.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project
- Recommends and acts to direct and analysis and solutions of
- Assign duties and responsibilities and oversees workflow of
- Perform responsibilities utilizing agile methodologies.--
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business
Administration, or related field is highly desired.
- 5+ years of proven project management experience, preferably in
the IT federal contracting industries
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly
- SAFe Agile or Scrum Master certification is highly
- Direct work experience with agile methodologies
- Understanding of project management principles and
- Understanding of information technology procedures and
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a
range of general and specialized applications, software, and
hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a
- Customer service is driven and oriented.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
DoD public trust or interim secret clearance and higher
Other Duties--Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Health, dental, and vision insurances, short-term, long-term
disability, life insurance, 401k match, PTO, paid holidays,
bonuses, and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: clearAvenue, New York , IT Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!