Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Experience in LINUX system administration in a virtual
environment using VMWare, including installing and maintaining
operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software
utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining
the operational health of the infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming
skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.--
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and
maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to
these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day
operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all the
client/server/storage/network devices, etc.--
- Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification,
diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various
work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer
organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
- Configures and manages Linux installs/loads operating system
software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity, and configures
network components along with implementing operating systems
enhancements to improve reliability and performance. Qualifications
- This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance with
- Cent OS 6/7 server builds/management
- Yum/Spacewalk repository builds/management
- Kickstart builds/management
- NFS share builds/management
- Linux/Windows directory management
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Linux systems and networks
- Doctorate and 1 years' experience, Master's degree and 6 years'
experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years' experience, Associate's
Degree and 7 years' experience, or High School Grad and 9 years'
experience in System Administration and/or Network
- Must have expertise in Networking.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Must meet 8570 IAT II requirements to include one of the
following certifications: CCNA Security, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+
CE, SSCP, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH,
Keywords: ZOT, New York , Linux Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!