Senior Talent Manager - Technical
Location: New York
Posted on: April 9, 2021
At League, we're big on building connections - both through our
product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric,
personalized and always on. It's a front door to healthcare that
empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day. When
you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do,
you're driven to perform your best every day. When you feel
connected to people you work with, you're able to build meaningful
relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of
delivering better health outcomes for everyone. The world has
changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where
you work best (whether it's in the office all the time, a few days
a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our
mission, values, purpose, and each other. All Leaguers have League
life moments - moments in our careers that connect us to League's
mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work - every
day. Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We
can't wait to meet you.-- As a Senior Talent Manager , your role
will be to actively source and qualify candidates for product,
engineering, data, data science and design roles and be a trusted
partner for the technical leadership teams. You will continuously
evolve our Talent strategy and drive new hiring practices such as
diversity and inclusion and employee experience. You will play a
very critical role in scaling a high-growth company, and building a
winning culture. In this role, you will:
- Build a pipeline of top active and passive talent through
active outreach, researching, sourcing, events, partnerships and
- Own 10-20 roles and candidates throughout the full recruiting
cycle, with minimal direction.
- Lead the search for roles in technology, but may also be asked
to support with other roles in the organization.
- Approach to recruiting is a heavy focus on quality of
candidates not the quantity of candidates.
- Build a strong partnership with hiring managers to make
decisions, evaluate talent and put the best talent forward.
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience to all candidates who
engage with League.
- Qualify candidates for technical compatibility and alignment to
- Be a true relationship partner and manage the full recruitment
process including interview, feedback and offer process.
- Manage multiple candidate channels including agencies,
advertising and other recruiting campaigns.
- Stay abreast of relevant news and best practices in the talent
and tech startup space. About you:
- 6+ years plus in a Talent Acquisition role.
- 360-degree experience throughout the recruiting cycle.
- In-house and agency side recruiting experience is a plus.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles in technology,
engineering, product, data and design.
- Keen interest in helping to build diverse teams and talent
pools At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better,
and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity,
gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and
experience. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are
committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at
any stage of the hiring process.
Keywords: League, New York , Senior Talent Manager - Technical, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!