Posted on: November 23, 2021
Looking for a career in which you can make an impact? Join the
award-winning IQVIA eCOA team on its journey to disrupt the
healthcare industry and improve patients' clinical research
experience. Who we're looking for: You will be part of a small and
growing team of developers located across the US, focused on
building new and modern software that's positioned to revolution
the clinical trial space. In this remote role, you'll be empowered
and encouraged to think "outside the box" to develop innovative
solutions to drive business and the industry forward. Not only do
you love to code, you are a self-motivated individual who can apply
strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to daily
but also enjoys wearing many different hats. Position overview:
We're seeing immense growth in the industry, and so our core focus
is scaling our application with stable, distributed back-end
services. Bring your talent and drive to our team of passionate,
creative, and innovative thinkers, focused on developing a
support and resources of a large company but operate with a
start-up culture. You'll thrive in a fast-paced and agile
environment, during which you see real-time results.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Work collaboratively and efficiently across
functional teams in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
* High standard of engineering quality through code reviews and
* Extend our platform to handle an expanding set of features.
* Design, extend, and implement APIs.
* Create engineering efficiencies through automation and
development of tools.
* Regularly make specific determinations about system performance
and respond with sense of urgency to review and fix bug
* Define engineering processes for product launch and releases.
* Proactively work with Quality Assurance and DevOps to solve
* Review and refactor legacy code.
* Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers. SKILLS: *
* Experience in working with Postgres, DynamoDB (Apache Pulsar,
Kafka, ScyllaDB a plus)
* Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud,
* Familiar with system monitoring services (DataDog, Sentry.io,
* Ability to work independently and remotely with minimal
* Strong attention to detail IQVIA eCOA Patients will always be the
ultimate customer in healthcare, but they need to be heard. Our
goal is to help ensure that each patient is at the center of care
and give them a voice to share their story. IQVIA's eCOA
(electronic clinical outcomes assessment) Division has developed an
award-winning platform that intelligently automates capturing
patient's experiences through real-time, direct-from-patient data
collection. This enables the client real-time access to the
patient's experience, which in-turn, improves the treatment and
eventual outcome. At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of
human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible
- to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced
analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we
provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our
70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight,
curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn
more at . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
law. IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at to arrange for such an accommodation.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!