Vice President - Technology
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Description - Vice President - Technology (59836) Job
Description Vice President - Technology - ( 59836 ) Description
Ready to put your technology understanding and visionary nature
together to create on a daily basis? You will work collaboratively
on large-scale enterprise level projects across a diverse suite of
clients with a team that cares about your growth. Virtusa is
waiting for you! As a Pega Enterprise Architect, you will have the
opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design and
manage a wide range of innovative applications. Solve issues in the
areas of _______ (insert a sampling of client systems-- electronic
support, call/problem management, CRM, etc based on industry) Sound
like fun? Read on. As the Enterprise Architect, you will provide
lead architectural support for initial set up and providing ongoing
architectural support of Pega Platform. As a resource, you will
support defining the architecture, governance, and design standards
for Pega Development. Critical responsibilities include:
- Tapping into your deep technical knowledge to lead projects
that design, develop and optimize business processes across the
- Awareness of best practices and ability to review solution
requests and designs against best practices to help align with the
future vision of Pega.
- Leading consulting assignments and large, virtual teams using
well-developed influence skills.
- Working across organizational boundaries, dealing with
ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
- Identifing, developing and documenting repeatable design and
implementation methodologies based on functional requirements using
- Define, develop, document, and maintain governance for use of
- Be well versed with Pega concepts and technology roadmap.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team environment to ensure
corporate-wide settings/configurations are aligned with business
- Suggest alternatives to custom solutions to render Pega out of
the box solutions.
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans
to validate and support the customizations, features and
- Review Pega designs for existing and new applications to ensure
quality, consistency, and fit within design guidelines.
- Perform code review for Pega solutions and functionality.
- Participate in any proof-of-concept / proof-of-value with the
CoE architects as needed.
- Connect with product vendors for product bug, fixes, and
- Leading matrixed teams of system architects, collaborators and
clients to solve problems.
- Communicate work status effectively and in a timely manner with
other resources on the team. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
field or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years experience in analysis, design, development and
application deployment of large-scale enterprise application
- 7+ years of Pega implementations and designing Pega apps.
- 3-5 years of client management
- Hands on experience in architecting and designing Pega
applications across a large enterprise
- Deep understanding of Pega-including Pega PRPC version X
- Extensive experience in leading inception and elaboration
exercises with business and technical stakeholders in defining PRPC
solutions for complex business requirements.
- Experience in developing executive level customer relationships
including very good negotiation, presentation and communication
skills at executive levels. -
- Have experience of technically leading the application
development for several sizeable Pega solutions.
Experience with process methodology, development methodologies
(Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle.
- Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects
using iterative software development
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design /
- At least 5 years of experience in full lifecycle delivery of
complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Strong attention to detail. Resourceful.
- Ability to take in new information, shift timelines, manage
budgets and reassess processes.
- Experience with high volume, mission critical
- Proven track record in leading large, virtual teams using
influence. Influential. Able to work across organizational
boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal
Keywords: Virtusa, New York , Vice President - Technology, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!