Solidity / Web3 Developer
Company: Quantitative Systems
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our NFT platform utilizes the Flare Network increasing
transaction speeds and reducing transaction costs in the NFT
marketplace. Our firm will leverage usage of the world's main
digital assets into the NFT. We are looking for talented Solidity
and web3 developers to assist with theconsolidation of the legal,
design and our integration teams' standards and idealsonto the
platform, along with your own NFT ideas and ideals.WHAT YOU'LL
- Work with other developer team members in the design,
deployment, andcontinuous improvement of core platform.
- Provide input into the short-term and long-term ambitions.
- Expand on the basic NFT marketplace template.
- Help create and innovative a new NFT marketplace platform
- Develop and host the marketplace for the next generation of
NFTartists content creators for the IoV.
- Work with teams across our firm in developing the
- Continuously raise our standard of development by implementing
best practiceand a close working relationship with the firm's
teams.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A strong background in web3 applications and/or Solidity .
- A background in CS: algorithms; data structures; system design;
and databasedesign. Moralis or other blockchain database is a plus.
- A history of unit testing or behavior driven development
- A strong interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.YOUR
EXPERIENCECandidates should have experience in some/all of the
following languages andframeworks:
- Web3.js; Solidity; Node.js; Python; React; and React NativeJob
Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission
Keywords: Quantitative Systems, New York , Solidity / Web3 Developer, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!