Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job PurposeThe Automation Engineer is responsible for working with
business and development teams to identify, prioritize, design,
build, and deliver automated solutions, including but not limited
to Robotics Process Automation (RPA) across the organization. They
will facilitate this by defining needs, designing solutions,
prioritizing development, and delivering results.Duties and
- Install and maintain RPA using corporate standard tools, i.e.
Summit Scripting Toolkit and UIPath
- Automate business requirements using RPA by creating tasks
using task recorder and task editors, creating task schedules and
managing RPA bots
- Design solutions utilizing automation software, maintain
technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical
resource on a project, and ongoing maintenance of deliverables to
adhere to deliverable SLAs
- Collaborate with architects, process engineers, and others on
team to analyze and design automation based upon business and
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow
diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Collaborate with IT to refine the proprietary task management
tools used to launch bots on an as-needed basis
- Work with end-users to define new use cases for RPA
- Design quality control policies and procedures to ensure that
RPA jobs are being performed accurately and consistently.
- Act as lead for tech demos of automation technology on sales
and client update presentations.
- Build framework for RPA development team structure, including
the creation of policy and process documents in accordance with RPA
- Effectively communicate the status of projects and high
priority/impact changes or support requests both verbally and
through documentation to internal stakeholders and management
- Create and maintain a consistent, reliable, and repeatable
system for managing automation support requests and issues. Track
and identify frequently occurring, high impact application support
issues as candidates for permanent resolution. Establish and report
on support requests SLAs. Owns the relationship with the business
and other functional units for automation support issues.
- Perform periodic security reviews of automation processes.
Collaborate with the IT Security and Operations to develop and
maintain relevant security controls within the automation
- Work to ensure regulatory compliance in all aspects of data
utilization and information access to protect and limit PHI and
enforce such within automation processes
- Limit viewing of PHI to the absolute minimum as necessary to
perform assigned duties
- Report any security or HIPAA violations or concerns for your
team to the HIPAA Officers in a timely fashion
- Supports the culture and values of the organization.
Facilitates smooth workflow; ensures high standards and quality of
- Perform additional assignments and participate in special
projects as required by the needs of the company or as directed by
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using a scripting or automation
development tool like UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Summit
Scripting Toolkit or Blue Prism.
- Experience working with customer support/client issue
- A basic understanding of working with data in SQL
- Solid of workflow design principles
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving
- Strong communication skills/oral and written
- Strong organizational skillsWorking Conditions
- The ability to work a flexible schedule and off-hours as
- Collaboration with clients and their systems
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is occasionally required to move around the work area;
Sit; perform manual tasks; operate tools and other office equipment
such as computer, computer peripherals and telephones; extend arms;
kneel; talk and hear.
- Mental Demands: The employee must be able to follow directions,
collaborate with others, and handle stress.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is
usually minimal.Med-Metrix will not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual
orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information (including family medical history), political
affiliation, military service, veteran status, other non-merit
based factors, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local law.PI180384403
Keywords: Med-Metrix, New York , RPA Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!