Posted on: August 7, 2022
Candidates who can join shortly only should apply. Should have
valid visa/work status while applying.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality
applications. They will also be responsible for designing and
implementing testable and scalable code. - -Responsibilities
- Develop quality software and web applications
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering
- 2-4 years of Experience, Fresher's with strong technical skills
are welcome to apply.
- Hands on Experience in designing and developing applications
using Java EE platforms
- Analyze, write, update and maintain computer programs and
- Expertise in several J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets,
Web Service, SOAP, Core Java, Multithreading, Generics,
Serialization, Externalization, Spring, Struts and Object
Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate
- Sound knowledge in Algorithms and Data structures and extreme
mathematical problems and can efficiently translate algorithms,
ideas, and concepts to software applications.
- knowledge and proficiency in core java concepts like OOPs,
collections, Threading, generics, Exception Handling, Thread pools,
Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO and serialization
and handling XML
- Familiar with EJB design patterns, Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and
Representational State Transfer (REST).
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
Candidate must be willing to travel/relocate if required. This is
entry level position salary will be decided after interview. Salary
range 60K-70K + company standard benefits. We provide visa
Keywords: Pointel, New York , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Edison, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!