Senior Software Engineer - Python - REMOTE
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Remote, Impactful, Mission-Driven, Equity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Dylan Currier
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a HealthTech company making sure that are patients have the
best possible care possible while ensuring that the costs remain
affordable. We understand that many people end up waiting countless
dollars on medical exams, prescriptions, and hospital time, so our
goal is to prevent this from happening.
We have impressive investors, a diverse culture, and a belief in
work life balance. After all, our goal is to improve the life's of
those who need help. We want to make sure you remain healthy both
physically and mentally!
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide sponsorships or visa
We are headquartered out of SF and you are welcome to come into the
office, but it is not mandatory.
Why join us?
As one of our team members, you will receive the following
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits for you and your family
- Significant Equity
- Generous PTO
- Remote-Flexibility (within the US)
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the
- Develop API's and Web apps in Python
- Build and deploy services to AWS
- Perform QA and Unit Tests for the code that you write
- Work with frontend and data engineers cross funtionally
We are looking for someone with the following skills
- Profiency in Python
- Prior experience with different AWS services
- Experience working with both Relational and NonRelational
- Strong communication skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Senior Software Engineer - Python - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!