Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets.
We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading,
derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a
monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for
some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds,
family offices, VC's, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in
digital asset financial markets.
About This Role - Scrum Master
Genesis Trading is seeking a Scrum Master to work closely with our
Engineering and application development teams. The Scrum Master
will work to ensure tasks are completed on-time and that all
deliverables are met. Additionally, this individual will play an
integral part in identifying and implementing process improvements.
This role will favor an understanding of financial systems built
using the Agile development methodology.
- Facilitate communication among engineers, stakeholders and
business via regular team meetings, removing impediments and
blockers to meet delivery targets
- Lead scrum teams and projects effectively & efficiently
- Identify and communicate risk and opportunities to optimize
- Contribute to the evolution of our framework
- Develop and create project plans that display project
milestones in accordance with SDLC and PMP governance
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field or equivalent
corporate IT work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing IT or technical
- Well versed in Scrum & Agile Development methodology
- Proficiency in using Atlassian, MS Office products & other
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- Personal Attributes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, yet knows when to ask for help and works great in
- Ability to influence decisions to mitigate risks, manage
dependencies and delight stakeholders
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for
institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower
barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has
decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and
Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in
blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
--' We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the
largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
--' We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of
data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional
investors enter the space. Recent results include:
--' 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
--' 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
--' 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
--' 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone
can feel supported and connected at work.
--' We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems
we're trying to solve.
--' We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
--' We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger
Please review our Privacy Polices for CCPA and GDPR here
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Genesis, New York , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!