Software Architect - Starting @120K & Up - New York or LA
Company: FLB Next Recruit Group
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
FLB Next Recruit Group is partnering with our client to find a
Software Architect that will work alongside subject matter experts
and other members of the Applications team in helping vet proposed
solutions and develop technical recommendations around architecture
and design tied to their implementation in the firm's
environment.The Architect will see to it that new software
solutions reflect an adherence to standards and best practices
already adopted at the firm. All efforts by this candidate
demonstrate a clear attention to detail, a high level of
collaboration and consistent focus on customer service and quality.
Note: -This is not a coding role.In addition, the Software
Architect will be expected to be responsive, work independently,
and maintain a focus on customer service. -LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE
PREFERRED!!You will be doing the following:
- Collaborate with various members of the Applications team and
other firm personnel in exploring and vetting proposed new
solutions and enhancements to existing ones.
- Make recommendations on design and approach which reflect a
full understanding of the firm/company environment, existing
security controls, data and data integrations.;
- Throughout various stages of a project, provide technical
leadership and help navigate through technical issues or
- Perform code and solution reviews.
- Coding and development as needed.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the end user experience and
ensure that new solutions provide the best experience
- Creation and delivery of architecture documentation for review
by IT leadership.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the firm/company application
environment and configurations;
- Identify ways to further leverage our current instance of
Microsoft Master Data Services.
- Provide regular updates to the Senior Manager of Product
Delivery and Director of Application Engineering. Be responsive and
report up on new developments or issues.
- Lead meetings with the technical team and engage with the
business as needed.Qualifications:
- B.S. in computer science or similar.
- 4 years in an application architect role.
- 4 years C# and.Net programming experience.
- Experienced in secure coding best practices.
- 4 years working with SQL server and reporting services such as
- Understanding of Interfaces and APIs, XML, JSON, SAML.
- Experienced in delivering mobile solutions and mobile app
- 2 years working knowledge of IT Infrastructure.
- Experienced working with and building a data warehouse
solution. Knowledge of Microsoft MDS.
- Experienced integrating and interfacing with platforms;
- Law firm experience preferred.
Keywords: FLB Next Recruit Group, New York , Software Architect - Starting @120K & Up - New York or LA, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!