Company: Gables Search Group
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
This person will work closely with designers, production,
overseas offices and factories to carry styles from initial
development through to production. Experience in intimates and
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to handle own product category
- Lead daily fittings on live model, evaluate fit and analyze
issues to establish a plan of action for corrections
- Clearly communicate corrections via specs and construction
detail callouts to overseas factories
- Review patterns and understand fit issues and appropriate
- Action on required development and production cycle/timelines
to ensure all technical deadlines are achieved
- Troubleshoot and proactively anticipate possible problems.
Offer appropriate solutions.
- Fit and Evaluate proto and fits until fit approval. Then
evaluate and validate PP and TOP samples.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings
Need to know and understand garment construction, grading, foam pad
development, and have a good eye for fit
Ability to create a graded spec and review graded patterns.
Gerber is a plus
Keywords: Gables Search Group, New York , Technical Design, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!