Software Engineer- Infrastructure
Company: Palantir Technologies
Posted on: September 25, 2022
A World-Changing Company At Palantir, we're passionate about
building software that solves problems. We partner with the most
important institutions in the world to transform how they use data
and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist
attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial
markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love
for you to join us. The Role The Production Infrastructure team's
goal is to accelerate the end-to-end engineering lifecycle at
Palantir by building tools and platforms that make it easier to
create, deploy, and iterate on secure and highly available
software. As a Software Engineer on the Production Infrastructure
team, you will reimagine how our company builds and deploys
software and how we use data to make decisions, then build the
products and infrastructure to enable that new approach. Core
- Build and maintain highly available systems responsible for
service deployment & telemetry across hundreds of production
- Design and evolve software managing in-environment service
discovery and configuration of microservices.
- Architect and manage secure, scalable infrastructure utilizing
Kubernetes to support our external and internal use cases.
- Develop tools to enable other engineers such as CI/CD
pipelines, container schedulers, and custom applications.
- Debug complex issues and performance problems throughout the
stack. What We Value
- Experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math,
Physics or or similar field.
- Systems programming experience with strong proficiency in
Golang, Java, or equivalent.
- Experience developing and managing highly-available distributed
- Demonstrated success building systems that meet requirements
around monitoring, stability, and scalability.
- Deep familiarity with containers (Docker) and orchestration
(Kubernetes) at scale.
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS/Azure/GCE) or
in-house data centers.
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity,
and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians
share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these
values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds,
perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the
world's hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the
United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster
supplement for additional information. Palantir is committed to
making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you
are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to
request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application
or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can
Keywords: Palantir Technologies, New York , Software Engineer- Infrastructure, IT / Software / Systems , Montclair, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!