Senior Software Engineer, .Net Application Development
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Senior .Net Application Engineer, WCF, Entity Framework-
Excellent Comp, Benefits, Work Life BalanceThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Matt ShakinAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $160,000
per yearA bit about us:Do you want to be integral to the
development and advancement of cutting edge cloud-based software?
This diverse team is building a state of the art and customizable
SaaS solution for small businesses to stay competitive and have
access to all of the tools Enterprise organizations have in HCM. In
business for over 25 years, with 10,000 small business customers
and growing, this is a chance to join a profitable and innovative
Research and Development team working on new product and feature
development.Why join us?Client/External APP development experience
is needed. Back End Engineering in .Net, WCF, Entity FrameworkOur
product enables companies and their employees to do their best
work, and the same approach is taken with employees internally.
This is an excellent opportunity to solve core issues of Human
Capital Management, while being part of an inclusive, diverse, and
technically advanced team. Some of the benefits offered:
- Fast paced R+D team, working on new product and feature
development. Opportunity to advance career organically
- Competitive compensation plan, 401k, bonus program
- Casual work environment, REMOTE!
- Full benefits coverageJob Details
- 5-7 + years of experience with .NET C# development of
enterprise applications (.NET 4.5 or higher) . Net Core a plus as
we are working inside this framework
- Client and Server Side experience using ASP.NET Web API and WCF
- Strong knowledge of TCP and HTTP protocols.
- Strong understanding of Application resiliency, security,
scalability and general performance concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework 6.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, stored procedures and database
fundamentals (SQL Server).
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and
- Experience with Test-Driven/Agile development practices in a
continuous integration environment. (e.g. MSTest, TeamCity).
- Ability to work independently as well as lead a small team of
.NET developers on various work.
- Streams and guide them on development tasks, perform code
reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to architectural
standards.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Senior Software Engineer, .Net Application Development, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!