Company: TALENT Software Services
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Java DeveloperJob Summary: Talent Software Services is in search
of a Java Developer for a contract position in New York, NY.
-Opportunity will be one year with a strong chance for a long-term
extension.Position Summary: The FX Integration Manager will be
responsible for managing the clients technical integration into the
FXall system. This role reports into the Head of Client
Relationship Management and Market AccessPrimary
- Working with Sales team and client stakeholders to define and
understand the client's environment and onboarding
- Manage clients technical integration to the platform
- Develop custom configurations via Java scripting as needed
- Contribute to the diagnosis of technical connection problems
via FIX protocol
- Manage up to 10 client implementations at one time.
- Provide assistance in conformance testing
- Manage customer readiness for FX migration projects.
- Build strong relationships with key clients and vendors
- Attend / arrange customer meetings both in person and
- Work as part of the FX Integration team providing assistance to
others in the team as needed regardless of the region.
- Work closely with relationship management team and sales to
meet customer needs
- Work with clients using a consultancy approachQualifications:
- Level or good post A-level qualification, in a relevant IT,
business or engineering subject
- Technical skills - FIX Protocol knowledge, SQL, Networking,
Wireshark, SFTP, Electronic Trading systems and Market Data
familiarity, ITSM Tools, Excel.
- Client onboarding of trading applications- supervision,
coordination of implementation, gathering requirements for
customization, understanding application interfaces (API's)
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Proven Customer Service Skills
- Integrating into FX/Multi Asset OMS and TMS solutions
- Experience being part of project team for large scale migration
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Must be a confident team player with good interpersonal skills
and a 'can do' attitude.
- Worked in professional and client focused environments where
detailed process/procedures are followed
- Must be able to work to deadlines and under pressureIf this job
is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your
application!Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people
since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract,
contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Keywords: TALENT Software Services, New York , Java Developer-Sr, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!