Technology Services Lead
Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are seeking a motivated candidate for a Markets Application
Production Services (MAPS) lead role within the Global FICC
Credit/Munis/Mortgages support organization. In this role the
candidate will primarily support Front Office Mortgage & Muni
Trading platforms covering cash/derivatives products, electronic
trading, trade life cycle, risk and PnL management. Candidates must
have the willingness to deliver production support services, drive
process automation, monitoring and tooling within SRE framework.
The role provides an opportunity to gain a strong understanding of
several FICC businesses and technology areas. The depth and breadth
of the support offered by this team makes it an excellent
environment in which to learn and grow.
- Exercise strong Incident and Problem Management skills for
timely resolution and communication as well as to drive continuous
- Primary contact for all traders and front office personnel to
resolve issues with trader applications and any business related
queries in timely manner to avoid business impact.
- This is a high-profile role in a critical environment which
demands an individual to display Business and Technical acumen, the
ability to assimilate lots of information quickly.
- This individual will work in close collaboration with the
Application Developers, peer Support teams, Global/offshore teams,
and Infrastructure Support.
- Drive ongoing knowledge management and related
- Mentor and train team members to build a high performance
- Financial industry experience especially in the Fixed Income
products knowledge specifically aimed at front office Trading.
Experience working with Front Office in a Derivatives Trading
- Experience with Linux, Python and SQL based application
- Knowledge of monitoring tools and instrumentation (e.g. Geneos
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes: Incident, Problem, Knowledge
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Python, Perl, shell
- Experience with one or more: electronic trading, trade capture,
trade life cycle, market data, risk and regulatory
- ECN connectivity knowledge Bloomberg, TradeWeb,
- Ability to deal with a high pressure Trading
- Manage oneself in an agile environment of frequent application
changes adhering to release and change management
- Excellent work ethic, willing to be on-call on
- Must be able to communicate crisply and clearly both from a
verbal and written perspective.
- Must be able to work independently to solve problems as
Other desired skills:
- Automation and SRE exposure
- Splunk, Ansible, AppDynamics
A Technology Services Lead is responsible for managing the
day-to-day activities and functions for the team. Assigns work to
team members, supervises work processes, provides informal
leadership of sub teams or technology silos. Manages on-call and
support schedules, provides leadership/mentorship/direction to
junior team members. Hands on technical and analytical ability to
solve complex issues. Have excellent communication skills and able
to effectively communicate to senior management and LOB
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, New York , Technology Services Lead, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!