Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- The Reference Data organization is the firm-wide provider of
product (financial securities), counterparty, agreement, book &
account reference data, which is critical to 500+ consuming
applications spanning multiple lines of business (Global Markets,
Global Wealth & Investment Management, etc.) from the front office
(trading apps, etc.) to the back office.
- The Cesium client reference data team is looking to hire a lead
application developer to work on its strategic software platform
responsible for sourcing, processing, and distributing reference
- Work in a large software development team located in New York,
New Jersey, Toronto, and Mumbai of 30+ developers and business
analysts that is responsible for maintenance of Client reference
data, workflow tools and data quality.
- Responsible for requirements, design, implementation, testing,
and support of various projects ranging from 1 to 10 people in
- The focus for this role is to work with the various project
teams, help them translate business requirements into functional
and system requirements, and define viable high/low level design,
utilizing appropriate Quartz design patterns and best
- The role will also involve planning and executing software
development projects to refactor and improve existing Client
application components to support critical functional and
non-functional requirements and improve the maintainability of the
- As a lead developer you will be collaborating with other
members of Client Data to provide an overarching governance
structure and perform requirements/design/code reviews on numerous
projects within Client Reference Data.
- Financial industry knowledge or experience is not required, but
- The ideal candidate is a passionate developer who enjoys
experimenting with new technologies and writing efficient,
scalable, & re-usable code.
- This team operates like a small tech company within a large
- Must have strong knowledge of programming fundamentals
(algorithms and data structures).
- Strong programming skills in Scala is a must.
- Strong test-driven development skills, problem solving,
analytical, communication skills and quick learning aptitude are
- A deep understanding of Data Structures is required.
- 4-8 years of total hands-on programming experience
- At least 2-3 years of extensive hands-on experience in
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, New York , Scala Developer, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!