Software Engineering - Application Developer III
Location: New York
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Genesis10 is seeking an Application Developer for a 12 month
contract position with a corporate investment banking company
located in New York, NY. There is flexibility in being remote or
onsite depending on geographic location. Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of an MQ pub/sub messaging bus on an
MQ Appliance platform.
- Working with application development teams providing guidance
on MQ APIs and working with topics.
- Troubleshoot MQ issues, working with internal teams and
- Adhere to the banks middleware standards and governance
including MQ and API administration and utilization.
- Perform strategic analysis and design of MQ infrastructure and
makes recommendations on improvements and/or new systems required
to meet business needs and future capacity.
- Performance and functional testing of messaging products and
- Prepare and maintain professional documentation required to run
and maintain the environment.
- Partner with the business, production services and application
development teams to implement messaging solutions. Requirements:
- Administering and supporting IBM MQSeries on distributed and/or
- JMS Based messaging Implementations.
- Performing Architecture/Engineering role on large scale Banking
- Architecture/Design of large pub/sub solutions on MQ.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
- MQ Appliance.
- Python (or similar)
- Software provisioning and/or configuration management tools
(experience with Ansible particularly desirable)
- Performance testing and tuning. The hourly pay rate range for
this position is $95.00 - $107.00 If you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
apply today! Genesis10Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by
Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10
puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the
United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and
permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients,
Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a
variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of
industry verticals.For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the
benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our
recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that
particular client. Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with
Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our
consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7
years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available For multiple years running,
Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S.,
as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for
Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others.
To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at our website. Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Keywords: Genesis10, New York , Software Engineering - Application Developer III, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...