Director of Developer Relations - Codebase
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Director of Developer Relations for Codebase will be critical
to accelerate the growth of the Avalanche developer ecosystem by
empowering and inspiring developers around the world to build on
Avalanche. Responsible for driving developer adoption through
talks, workshops, educational content, and other educational
programs/events with the aim to ensure that the developer
experience on Avalanche is best-in-class.
Codebase is Avalanche's leading event series for entrepreneurs and
developers. Codebase features accelerators and community events to
help participants learn and grow from each other and industry
experts. Whether you're a beginner or veteran, Codebase will
maximize your success in Web3.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take ownership of the developer experience on Codebase,
proactively identifying issues and potential solutions that drive
- Champion Codebase and in building relationships and awareness
with developers and related organizations through accelerators, dev
shops, hackathons, etc.
- Design systematic and scalable global education programs that
foster developer adoption.
- Actively participate in developer events aimed at education and
onboarding, including live coding sessions, speaking at
conferences, virtual meetups, and hackathons.
- Identify and implement tactics meant to grow awareness,
adoption, and the advocacy of tools, solutions, and the Avalanche
- Work alongside internal teams to assist with the creation of
tutorials, demos, and other reference materials.
- Drive growth in the Codebase ecosystem, from converting
patterns observed into prioritized development work to help shape
the strategy of new Products for the developer audience.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor's degree with focus on Computer Science ideal
- Passion for and solid understanding of blockchain
- 5+ years of experience working on a developer relations team or
in a similar role, developing education programs and growing
awareness with developer products
- Experience delivering talks on technical concepts is required,
either through work experience or through other activities
- Ability to dissect and explain complex topics in a simple
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience writing Go and/or Solidity code
- Experience writing and deploying smart contracts in EVM
- Experience at a high-growth technology company or startup
Salary Range: $175,200 to $208,200
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer
amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to
experience and geographic location.)
Keywords: Bloccelerate, New York , Director of Developer Relations - Codebase, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...