Field Service Tech
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Field Service Technician Needed For Growing Process Equipment
SupplierThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin FinlayAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $55,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:My client
is a leading supplier of process equipment and has asked us to help
the find a Field Service Tech to join their growing team.
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time.Why join us?** Hourly Pay
Rate Up To $27/hr + Opportunity For Travel Pay, OT, and Double Time
- First 12-18 Months Will Be Onsite In Charlotte, NC
- 75% Domestic Travel
- Will be provided company credit card, per diem, laptop,
vehicle, travel expensesBenefits:
- 2 week Christmas shut down - employer paid
- Paid for travel time
- Double time pay for work on Sunday's and HolidaysJob
DetailsFIELD SERVICE: Support on-site assembly, field inspection,
maintenance and repair of the company's process solution products.
Interact with Service Manager & customers to schedule service
calls, materials and repairs as needed. Ensure all work meets
established quality and performance standards.SHOP ASSEMBLY: Under
the direction of the Production Supervisor, perform routine
assembly operations on equipment across all company product lines
with focus on solids separation and powder handling equipment. Work
to be performed based on supplied drawings, schematics as well as
written and verbal instructions. Ensure all work meets established
standards, customer specifications and schedule
requirements.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Complete equipment assemblies in shop such as skids,
filter/dryers, vacuum systems and engineered systems in accordance
with written and verbal instructions, customer requirements, and
standards within established time requirements.
- Skilled in the operation of material handling equipment;
fork-lift, overhead crane, etc.
- Knowledge/experience with process piping components &
- Basic understanding & experience with hydraulic, pneumatic and
electrical machine control systems.
- Capable of reading, understanding and working from technical
drawings & schematics/diagrams.
- Fabrication experience with stainless steel (TIG/MIG
welding).Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Field Service Tech, IT / Software / Systems , Maplewood, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!