SAP FICO Configuration Lead
Company: EDI Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2023
SAP FICO Configuration Lead will be responsible for the solution
design, build/configuration, testing, deployment, support,
integrity and ongoing management of the SAP S/4HANA ERP solution
within the functional domain. Understand business requirements,
challenges and opportunities, lead the design, enablement and
continuous business support of the SAP ERP solution to meet
established business objectives. Serve as the SAP functional expert
for the company by possessing deep and comprehensive knowledge of
business processes and a comprehensive knowledge of SAP ERP and
related systems. You will not have responsibility for personnel
management. We are a company of passionate people that think big,
think differently, avoid complacency, and do the right thing for
our members and require the right person that shares these values.
The position is currently located at company headquarters in
Matawan, New Jersey in 2020. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- 7+ year's experience in design and configuration Serving as the
Functional resource on a project with blended resourcing Internal
Employees, Independent Contractors, and 3rd Party Consulting.
- Hands-On Configuration experience delivering business process
solutions within the SAP delivered framework.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to
deliver effective Business Process Solutions within in the Standard
- Ability to customizing business area, use cases by making sure
the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the
requested use case. Clearly document and present Business Processes
and SAP Configuration to meet Business Process Requirements.
- Consumer Products in Retail / Wholesale Distribution experience
- Exposure to interfacing SAP with multiple 3rd Party Systems for
Master Data, Transactional and Reporting purposes.
- Should have deep Order to Cash (OTC) process and configuration
expertise in SAP and S/4HANA across all areas of the OTC
- Expertise in FICO module and hands-on experience in GL, AA,
COPC, COPA and Material Ledger
- Integration with MM/SD/PP
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and
services within the SAP
- environment and evaluate the impact of changes or
- Configure FI-AP vendor groups, vendor master data, down
payments, open item clearing.
- Configure PCA planning including defining versions, planning
layout, planning profile, plan
- Involve in recording and documenting test for FI testing
include FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-AA and FI-GL
- Knowledge of all cross-functional integration points and
interdependencies with the other
- Value Streams
- Configuration of objects within third party process model,
creating sales order, purchase requisition (item category, account
assignment, Deliveries, Invoices, Pricing, Pricing Procedures,
Access Sequence, Output Determination, etc.).
- Extensive experience of configuring all org elements for
- Ability to give proper training to the users and ensure that
the system is usable, performing
- appropriately and the business flow is complete and
- In-depth knowledge of EDI, IDocs, Workflow and ability to
troubleshoot and analyze issues related to EDI.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements,
use-cases, creating detailed functional specs, mapping documents,
prepare test scripts, user manual, user training documents,
requirement traceability matrices, and work-flow diagrams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP landscape ABAP, workflow,
debugging skills including ability to read and understand custom
ABAP code preferred.
- Configured and worked with SAP Settlement management -
Condition contracts -- rebate settlement.
- Must be familiar with configuration and integration with 3rd
party tools like Inmar for retail / grocery specific couponing. SAP
- Multiple Full-Lifecycle Implementations of SAP ERP at least 1
HANA S/4 Implementation preferred in an retail environment
including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration,
Functional specification preparation, unit testing, integration
testing, roll out planning, and Post Go-Live Support
- Identify gaps in business processes and work to develop
solutions to address gaps efficiently and effectively
- Ability to skim through Complex Business Process/Requirement,
and translate into tangible design, starting from AS-IS or SAP
provided out of the Box functionality
- Responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their
area within the project plan
- Ensures deliverables are met on time and adhere to project
standards and quality
- Provides process knowledge as input to business process
- Assists in creation of Testing Script Creation and Execution
for all cycles including UAT and defect resolution
- Contributes to achievement of team performance and quality
standards as defined by service
- Understands all data system integrations from SAP to various
systems including Point of Sale and Scale Management
- Assist in development and execution of user training
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Technology,
Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related
equivalent experience SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in FICO
- Must have Retail experience with Grocery a big plus.
- Experience working in a fast-changing retail environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self- motivated and able to work independently as well as
collaboratively in team environments
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts
- Able to work independently, under pressure and adhere to
- Ability to lead and train other team members
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including the
ability to prioritize
- Must be flexible with work schedules and available to work
overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced
- Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do 'what it
- Knowledge of all phase of SDLC and full lifecycle
- Excellent written verbal communication skills to effectively
interact with co-op, store members and colleagues at all levels of
organization including management.
Keywords: EDI Staffing, New York , SAP FICO Configuration Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Matawan, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!