Technical Delivery Manager
Company: Strong-Bridge Consulting
Location: New York
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Career Opportunities with Strong-Bridge Envision Consulting At
HCL Technologies we work as true partners with both our employees
and our clients, embodying our number one value: People First. Our
team is driven by a desire to always learn, improve, and innovate.
We take an open-minded approach to opportunities and challenges and
are focused on solving business challenges. We deliver programs and
projects that exceed stakeholder expectations. To be successful
here, you will be a driver with a flexible working style and
excellent communication skills; you will think strategically and
act tactically. Experience Required:
- 5+ years of Healthcare experience in any of the following -
Billing, Enrollment and Claims
- Must have L2 Production Support experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following -
Incident Management, Problem Management, ServiceRequest Management
and Change & Release Management.
- Excellent analytical, planning, problem solving, verbal and
written skills to communicate complex ideas.
- Strong knowledge of data languages such as .Net, C# and
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment and
communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Knowledge and experience of Medicare & Medicaid state level
- Strong understanding of healthcare data formats, standards, and
ability to map them to CMS and state level reporting needs
- Good understanding on the lifecycle of claims adjudication
- Possess good exposure on the various claim functionalities such
as Edits, COBs, claims adjustments, Episodes etc. Responsibilities:
- End to End Project Delivery
- Manage SLA
- Coordinate and Manage customer requirements
- Manage with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls
- Help team technically if required.
- Raising risks- issues and escalation to senior management and
- To create all quality documents- collect metrics data and
conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM
- To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time
delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- To ensure process improvement and compliance- and participate
in technical design discussion and to review technical
Keywords: Strong-Bridge Consulting, New York , Technical Delivery Manager, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!