Lead Java SQL Developer
Posted on: September 15, 2018
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Lead Java SQL Developer in Parsippany, New Jersey (NJ).
As a leader of our team, you will work with Product Owners and Developers in building new product that will act as an ETL tool for moving critical employee data from one HCM system to another due to a merger/acquisition or divestiture. As part of this team you will be a hands-on lead developer building this new backend tool that will help us automate this backend process and enable us to meet federal requirements and client demand. You need to be dynamic, collaborative and curious, as you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous experimentation and innovation are a given.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Design, development, and testing of features delivered as applications and/or services
- Leading/collaborating with peers both within the team and across the organization
- Working with scrum teams and product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time
- Working with operations teams to ensure applications and services are highly available and reliable
- Supporting applications and/or services as and when required on a 24x7 basis
- BS Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Candidates from 5 to 12+ years of experience are welcome
- Proficient in back-end development using Java technologies (e.g. Java language, application servers, servlet containers, JMS, JPA, etc.)
- Strong OOP skills, with ability to analyze requirements and transform into scalable software designs
- Experience with REST API's
- Strong SQL development skills including stored procedures, queries, inner/outer joins, etc.
- Strong experience with Oracle R12, JDBC and ORM frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Designing and building web services/microservices, experience with Docker
- Experience with Design Patterns, MVC and frameworks (e.g. Spring)
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Kforce, New York , Lead Java SQL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!