Company: NTT DATA, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2019
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a NodeJS Developer to support our client in Allentown, PA. To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to For more information please call Shawn Responsibilities:
- Work within our Agile/Scrum core product development team
- Full-stack development of new product features
- Create and maintain systems integrations with partners and customers
- Constantly improve and maintain the full engineering stack (frontend and backend)
- Write high quality, well documented code that adheres to the standards of the engineering teamQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong team player but still a self-starter that thrives on a self-organizing team
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skillsRequirements
- Experience developing multi-tiered software applications or products.
- Interested in leveraging open frameworks
- You're driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it's just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Ability to work with technical individuals and non-technical users
- You're passionate about building great products and can have fun while doing it. NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without r egard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. - provided by Dice Please refer to Job Description
Keywords: NTT DATA, Inc., New York , NodeJS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!