Technical Project Manager - Lifion Developer Platform
Location: New York
Posted on: February 15, 2019
We are seeking a highly skilled, team-oriented individual to be a Technical Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master for high performance, cross-functional autonomous engineering teams. The successful candidate will be an energizing servant leader, be an enabler and driver, is a self starter and can work in an ambiguous environment, willing to learn and grow, work with technical teams, possess strong interpersonal communication and facilitation skills, be detail-oriented, thorough and results-focused . Responsibilities
- Able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and dependencies.
- Defines and owns all engineering process for your teams.
- Be a part of strategic planning and goal setting for your teams and communicates a clear vision of one's team.
- Organizes scrum ceremonies, work with product teams to build product roadmaps and assist in release planning.
- Builds project plans, manage scope and schedule, identify risks and issues and publish status reports.
- Collaborates across various cross functional teams including Engineering, Product, User Experience, Reliability and Security to ensure everyone is aligned to Project/Program goals.
- Facilitates in release planning and scheduling by providing empirical scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies and mitigate risks.
- Owns the identification and management of cross-team dependencies and be able to work across teams to achieve team's objectives
- Works with PMO to establish KPI's and use the metrics to track team progress and decision making.
- Develops working knowledge of technologies to manage development tasks, identify and resolve issues and effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- Drives to build self-organized development teams and facilitate issue resolution within the team Qualifications
- 3+ years in an Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master in an engineering organization.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development project life cycle.
- Familiar with technical constructs, process and development frameworks.
- Familiar with different software development best practices (BDD, TDD, pair programming, etc.)
- Has planned and executed on complex and large scale cross team initiatives.
- Has a good understanding of development metrics and the use of dashboards / reports to radiate information.
- A background in software development is a plus. Department: Technology - provided by Dice Agile, Developer, Development, Manager, Management, Metrics, Programming, Project, Project Manager, Release, Scheduling, Scrum, Security, TDD
Keywords: ADP, New York , Technical Project Manager - Lifion Developer Platform, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!