Oracle PLSQL Peformance Engineer
Company: NTT Data Inc
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: March 26, 2019
Req ID: 45021
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board,
anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Oracle PLSQL Peformance
Engineer to join our team in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (US-PA),
United States (US).
The candidate will be part of an engineering/solutioning team
specifically focused on the Performance, Scalability, and
Reliability (PSR) aspects of the Oracle databases/software with the
goal to achieve highest levels of performance, scalability,
reliability, high-availability and serviceability for mission
critical Oracle Applications
* Work with the application development team to review the
performance of the new jobs/reports and propose new design for
* Review the exisitng architecture and propose imprvements in
* Resolve exisitng conflicts in the current PLSQL Jobs.
* Should tune to queries to improve the performance.
* Should be able to identify the PLSQL design bottelnecks.
* Candidate should possess minimum of 8-10 years of Oracle database
* Experience in Oracle database 11g and above.
* Experience in ER diagrams, normalization techniques, data
architecture/modelling - using any Oracle tools
* Extensive knowledge in Oracle SQL - tables, indexes, partitions,
DB links, and experience in Oracle Advanced PL/SQL- Procedures,
* Experience in tuning SQL queries & PL/SQL code for optimum
* Experience in Database performance data/reports analysis like
AWR, ASH etc.
* Experience in Oracle performance tuning Tools and Utilities like
SQL Trace, TKPROF and EXPLAIN PLAN.
* Experience in Oracle Event 10046 tracing.
* Experience in SQL Profile management - Profiling and
Good to have
* Experience in Oracle data purge process in large volume database
* Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this
delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile
Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
* Experience in Unix/Linux Shell scripting and job scheduling using
tools Oracle packages or any other job schedulers.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum
of 5 years of software development experience.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability
to effectively communicate with internal and external
* Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer
needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and
attention to detail.
* Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work
with diverse teams and lead meetings.
* 5 years of experience as Oracle DBA/Developer
* 5 years of experience handling Oracle Performance Engineering
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff
employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will
NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package
that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify
the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the
insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver
tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with
applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of
NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services
provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and
NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit
nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business
needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class
protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal
employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a
disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee
unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, New York , Oracle PLSQL Peformance Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , King Of Prussia, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!