RPA Developer I
Location: Mount Laurel
Posted on: March 26, 2019
ISO, a Verisk business, has been a leading source of information
about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad
spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO
provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims
information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification
tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and
technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and
brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other
participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To
learn more about ISO please visit us at: www.verisk.com/iso. We are
proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and
offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing
place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named
Verisk to its World s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its
World s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive
year. We also earned the Great Place to Work Certification for the
third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in
insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services.
Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of
records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain
expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into
customer workflows. We ve been delivering predictive analytics and
decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years,
helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At
Verisk, you ll be part of an organization that s committed to
serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the
communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work;
create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the
support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.
Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our
business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our
team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative
environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced
technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
* Subject Matter Expert in the usage and functionality of the RPA
software (UiPath Studio & Orchestrator preferred),
* 3-4 years in .NET/VB, VBA/PowerShell, or C# highly preferred
language) and dealing with SQL databases.
* Proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the
ability to analyze complex requirements and define
technical/functional advanced solutions.
* Basic to average understanding of the business processes to be
automated to increase efficiency.
* Experience in application or implementation support domain is a
* Experience working with UiPath Studio and Orchestrator (UiPath),
* Excellent communication skills- should be able to explain the
technical aspects to the business people and relevant
* Strong proficiency at maintaining documentation, code migration
between environments and bug fixing
* Openness to work on new technologies is mandatory with a
demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing
* Produced design and technical specifications as needed for
* Basic level of Lean Six Sigma trained or certified preferred
* Timely delivery with high quality of the assigned automation
* Responsible for reporting any changes to the workflow and for
creating the Process Definition Document (PDD) and Solution Design
Document (SDD) while providing periodic status on the progress of
development and status on estimating automation duration
* Updating the open defects in the defect log and is the first
escalation point for any UAT issues
* Responsible for moving the workflow to UAT
* Runs peer review. Fixes issues in development, UAT, Golden
* Provides guidance and help with process design from automation
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal
opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual
orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes
sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email
address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk
property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting
from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Keywords: Verisk, New York , RPA Developer I, IT / Software / Systems , Mount Laurel, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!