Senior Java Software Engineer (1785)
Company: Interactive Brokers
Location: New York
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job Description and Responsibilities The successful candidate will
be part of a team which is responsible for all facets of the
software development project's life cycle. Responsibilities include
but not limited to design, code, implementation, testing,
reporting, documentation, deployment, and debug operations. The
software development team is required to interface with users for
requirements gathering and specification. Positions available in
the following areas:
- Brokerage platform development -- front and/or back-end,
depending on experience.
- Front end: Java Swing. End-user facing trading platform.
- Back end: Core Java. Data model and transport layers.
Multi-threaded/high throughput. XML. Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or related
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme
attention to detail.
- Ability to understand complex systems and offer new
- Minimum of 4 years of Java experience.
- Knowledge of core Java.
- Knowledge of Java Swing and/or strong desire to learn Java
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile software development a plus. This position is for our
New NYC office located within a seven minute walk from Grand
Central for someone commuting in on the MNR. It is close to the 4,
5, 6, 7 lines (at Grand Central), E, B, D, F, M lines (Rockefeller
Center Station), N, R, W lines (49th St Station). Company Overview
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access
electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and
frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and
introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120
market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the
lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S.
electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing
950,000 trades per day.-- Our employees are part of a dynamic,
multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide
our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior
execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and
sophisticated risk management tools. --Figures as of January 31,
2019. The IBKR Companies are equal employment and affirmative
action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates
for employment. Senior Java Software Engineer (1785)
Keywords: Interactive Brokers, New York , Senior Java Software Engineer (1785), IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!