Apps Systems Engineer 6 / Senior Java Developer
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Location: New York
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. - In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and
operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure
footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous
banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to
Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
- Hands-on senior full stack java developer who has experience in
solving complex problems preferably in the commodities trade
processing / capital markets domain. Acts in the highest level
technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for
the most complex computer applications and/or application
initiatives. - Utilizes a thorough understanding of available
technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Work with partner tech and functional teams to automate
sourcing of trade & market data feeds, managing trade life cycle
process, daily processing, reporting including reporting them to
downstream systems. Works on the most complex problems where
analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible
variance factors. -
- Design and develop applications, tools and processes that
provide superior reliability and supportability. Plans, performs,
and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform
designs, coding, and testing. - Leads most complex multiple
modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. -
- Relevant Experience in writing unit tests, scenario driven
tests and/or - test driven development is a must. Activities will
include verifying program logic by overseeing the preparation of
test data, automated testing and debugging of programs.
- Development activities include business driven enhancements,
new development, maintenance and infrastructure type development
(efficient storage of data, inter-process communication, etc.).
Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the
program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and
testing of the business continuation plan
- Work on Enterprise objectives including enabling safety and
soundness through focusing on regulatory, governance, compliance,
simplification and data enabling.
- Follow the firm mandated SDLC process to build, deploy, test
and successfully release code into production. Assist with any
production issues as and when required.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation
- 10 + years of Core Java experience
- 7+ years of development and implementation experience with
applications, databases, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of experience testing web-based applications developed
in Java or .NET framework
- 5+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 5 + years of Java Web Services experience
- 5+ years of C++ experience
- 5 + years of VB.net experience, C# experience, or a combination
- 5+ years of Oracle Coherence development or implementation
- 5+ years of capital markets experience
- 5 + years of experience with server administration and job
creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of Commodities or Endur vendor system,
- Pricing, risk and greek calculations for financial
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, New York , Apps Systems Engineer 6 / Senior Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!