Business Development Coordinator - Corporate or Litigation
Company: Michael Page
Location: New York
Posted on: January 17, 2020
- Assist with the preparation of pitches, proposals,
presentations and other client-facing materials, utilizing existing
content and, when needed, creating new content.
- Assist the team with the preparation of responses to RFPs &
RFIs, including execution and delivery.
- Assist with the coordination of practice group events,
sponsorships, teleconferences, webinars and speaking
- Work with marketing systems and shared drives, including
maintaining information about win/loss for RFPs, CRM database and
assist with experience database updates.
- Update and maintain marketing materials, including practice
profiles, attorney profiles and PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate directory submissions and other surveys in close
collaboration with the BD team.
- Coordinate the production of client mailings including
newsletters, invitations and other communications pieces.
- Conduct research of prospective targets, industries, markets,
competition and conflicts via firm-wide resources, online
databases, and utilization of library resources.
The Successful Applicant
- Three or more years of demonstrated success in a marketing,
research, management, and/or communications-related field, either
in the professional services (e.g., law, accounting, or consulting)
or in a comparable position(s) in the corporate, trade association,
or academic sectors.
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in a marketing, business,
research, or communications-related field.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook,
Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat skills required.
- Knowledge of on-line and electronic newswire services, media
tracking and Internet research resources, and website
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + discretionary bonus + other excellent
Keywords: Michael Page, New York , Business Development Coordinator - Corporate or Litigation, Legal , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!