Location: Perth Amboy
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Exciting Manufacturing Company Seeks SR Corporate ParalegalThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin RossAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $65,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Exciting
opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company in the legal
department!Why join us?
- Base + Bonus
- Full medical benefits
- 401k w/ match
- Paid time off
- Standard holidays off
- Cell phone & LaptopJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Assist in managing company's entities, including formation,
maintenance and dissolution of entities, preparing corporate
filings, and tracking authorized signatories.
- Assist in managing company's contractor and business licenses,
including preparation of applications and forms, maintenance of
licenses and interacting with relevant state regulators regarding
- Create and edit reports and documents, including PowerPoint
slides, memos and correspondence.
- Assist company's corporate secretary in management of books and
records, including preparing and maintaining minutes, written
consents and certificates.
- Assist in review, revision, and management of legal documents,
including non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements, real estate
leases, vendor agreements, etc.
- Assist corporate compliance in preparing, reviewing and
maintaining compliance policies and records.
- Assist in tracking legal invoices and budget.Required
- 8+ years of relevant experience as a paralegal or legal
assistant from an in-house legal team.
- Experience within the construction or manufacturing space and
strong knowledge of legal terms and procedures.
- Experience with corporate governance and subsidiary management
- Bachelor's degree; paralegal certificate preferred.
- Excellent research, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, handling multiple projects in a
fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong attention to detail and strong sense of
- Demonstrated understanding of handling confidential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, LexisNexis,
electronic invoicing tools preferred.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Perth Amboy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!